Town of Bethlehem Connecticut

PICTURES AROUND TOWN

All photos courtesy M. Balash

 

Bethlehem Center

Bellamy-Ferriday House

 

Abbey of Regina Laudis

Regina Laudis Abbey, founded in 1946, is a community of cloistered Benedictine nuns located on Flanders Road. Visitors are welcome to attend mass, which is held daily, or visit shops where results of the nuns work are displayed. Also at the Abbey is an Eighteenth Century Neapolitan crèche made up of 60 figurines in the costumes of the times

 

Bethlehem Public Library

Firehouse

 

Old Bethlem Historical Society Museum

   Post Office

wpe22.gif (37857 bytes)

wpe22.gif (54775 bytes)

 

Long Meadow Pond

    Town Hall

wpe22.gif (73198 bytes)

 

wpe18.gif (146677 bytes)

The "Old Bethlem" Cemetery

"Bethlem" men served in the French and Indian and all subsequent wars. Numerous are the captains and lieutenants buried in the Old Cemetery.

 

  Back to Index

Visitor Number: